STEVE’S SUMMER BREAK WITH GRANDPA
- Steve spent three weeks with grandma and grandpa in June
- because grandpa couldn’t get the 1937 Plymouth running by
- himself. Steve answered grandpa’s plea for help, and now
- it’s running. Photos below are action shots from the “Man Cave.”
RATS!!!! THE GUY WHO KEEPS STEALING OUR TOOLS, HAS STRUCK AGAIN, AND GOT THE 9/16″ WRENCH.
- THAT’S STRANGE. IT WAS ELEVEN INCHES BEFORE I CUT OFF TWO INCHES, AND NOW IT’S SEVEN INCHES.
- STEVE, ALWAYS MEASURE TWICE, AND CUT ONCE. (OR IS IT CUT TWICE, AND MEASURE ONCE.)
- I THINK YOU WERE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, GRANDPA
- I DON’T REMEMBER HOW THIS GOES BACK TOGETHER, STEVE. I HOPE YOU DO.
- GRANDPA TOOK A BREAK, SO NOW MAYBE I CAN GET SOMETHING DONE AND GET THIS THING RUNNING.
SUCCESS !!! TEAM CRAWFORD GETS IT RUNNING.
TAKING A BREAK AFTER A LONG, HARD DAY’S WORK.